A company, group of enthusiastic individuals or sometimes a division thereof, which desires to engage itself in offshoring business processes often find UAE as the best choice. International Business Companies (IBCs) or other kinds of legal entities, that are incorporated under various provision of the laws and jurisdiction of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) get a wide range of benefits including tax exemptions.
In Ras Al Khaimah, it is mandatory for the company to have 100% foreign ownership and the sales have to be made through a registered agent or a distributor in U.A.E. The activity could involve commercial, industrial or professional services.
- A copy of the passport of the representative or manager of the company, valid for at least 6 months.
- Copy of Entry visa stamp (or) entry visa copy (or) residence visa copy (or) cancelled visa documentation (whichever is applicable).
- 8 colour passport size photographs of the applicant with white in the background
- Registration Certificate issued by the competent authority of the country where the company is originally registered.
- A copy of the contract of association of the company
- A copy of the resolution issued by the competent authority permitting the company to carry out activities in the Free Zone
- Copy of a duly attested Power of Attorney (PoA), appointing a representative or a manager.
- A 2-page synopsis of the business plan for professional or e-commerce license or 1 paragraph describing the nature of the business it is involved in commercial trading or general trading.
- Application Form