Along with the general requirements for a UK visa, there are certain conditions which an applicant must fulfill while applying for this specific visa category.
An applicant must:
• Not to be a majority shareholder (no more than 50% of shares) in that overseas business.
• Be recruited and employed outside the UK by the company they intend to represent in the UK.
• Meet the required standard in English language with at least CEFR Level A-1 in speaking and listening modules.
• Provide an evidence that they can maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependents adequately without recourse to public funds.
• Intend to work full-time for the particular organization in the UK.
• Not intend to take any other employment in the UK.
• Be a senior employee – director of an overseas company.
• Have full authority to take operational decisions on behalf of that overseas business for the purpose of representing it in the UK.